To ensure your flight departs on time, we would like to kindly remind you of the following check-in, baggage and boarding cut off times prior to the scheduled departure of your flight. Failure to meet these cut off times may result in the cancellation of your reservation. For the comfort and convenience of all other passengers, we are unable to delay departures for a late-arriving passenger.
|Recommended Check-In Time||Kiosks & Online Check-In Closes||Check-In Counter & Baggage Drop Closes||Boarding Deadline|
|prior to departure||prior to departure||prior to departure||prior to departure|
Check-in Preparations and Reminders
- Passengers, who do not meet the above listed cut off times, will be denied travel.
- Transport Canada regulations require that government-issued photo identification or two pieces of government issued non-photo identification (both at the check-in counter and boarding gate). One piece must include legal name, date of birth and gender. Passengers 18 and older without acceptable identification will not be permitted to travel. For more information regarding identification, visit the?Transport Canada Passenger Protect website.
- Check-in counters close 45 minutes prior to departure time.? Customers and/or baggage will not be accepted after this point.
- Customers must be present and available at their boarding gate 30 minutes prior to flight departure time and will be denied boarding after cut off.
- We strongly recommend checking in 90 minutes prior to departure, as passengers must be through check-in line ups, security (in Winnipeg and Thompson), and at their departure gate 30 minutes prior to their flight time. It is the passenger’s responsibility to allow sufficient time for security processing at Winnipeg and Thompson airports, where line-ups can be lengthy.
- Pre-boarding is offered to passengers traveling with small children, unaccompanied minors or for those requiring additional time or assistance while boarding. Passengers requiring pre-boarding must be available at the gate 30 minutes prior to departure in order to be offered pre-boarding services.
- If you require any special services or are checking in an unaccompanied minor, please ensure you advise our Reservations staff by calling 1-800-839-2256 at least 24 hours prior to departure. Please identify any special services you have requested to the Calm Air agent immediately upon check-in.
Please ensure you have identification on all of your baggage that includes your name and contact information. It is recommended that identification be placed inside your baggage as well.